Company: Maner Building Supply
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: October 10, 2021
How you will spend your days as an Installer for Maner
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding
installation of glass materials.
- Works with other installers to install products as assigned and
- Responsible for installation of advanced or demanding building
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any
malfunctions to field supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building
materials and installation methods by location management.
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the
task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Complies with Company’s attendance policy by maintaining
regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by field supervisor or location
We want you to join the team if you can check these
- Minimum education required—High school diploma or GED.
- Preferred Experience (not required as we will provide
training) building industry, laborer experience
- Special skills required—Read and use a measuring tape and other
required hand powered tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the
ability to provide and/or follow detailed instructions.
- Works well in a team environment, providing good work ethic and
a positive attitude.
- Physical demands include: walking around different yards,
regularly heavy lifting of 50+, working from heights on ladders or
in tight spaces.
Things you should know about working at
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days
- Monday - Friday schedule (7AM to 4PM with overtime
- 401(k) with company match
- Closed holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our
continuous education programs
Maner is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes
partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and
experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer
of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build
their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons
with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Build Your Future Today With Maner, Apply
Keywords: Maner Building Supply, Charleston , Fence Installer, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!