Company: Hotel Bennett
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Maintain linen par levels, log inventory items, wash and fold
duvets, shower curtains and liners.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Washing and folding of linen.
- Maintain inventory levels. Report any linen/inventory shortages
to appropriate manager.
- Report any safety or security issues to the appropriate manager
- In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the
particular requirements of the hotel:
- Perform general cleaning tasks using standard hotel cleaning
products to adhere to health standards
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected
spills and executing special guest requests.
High school or equivalent education required.
Ability to communicate in English to management, co-workers and to
- Prior experience in a hotel, preferable luxury experience
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment,
communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept
constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up
to 250 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and
to reach other locations of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
While performing the duties this job, the employee is regularly
required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach
with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and hear.
- The employee must be able to see differences in widths and
length of lines such as those on graphs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law. Salamander is a
drug-free workplace and participant in E-Verify.
Keywords: Hotel Bennett, Charleston , Laundry Attendant, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!