Assembler III (Experienced)
Company: IVS International Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Description: With our innovative approach to building custom
configured vehicles, we consistently bring first class products to
the market. As we are living in an ever-changing nation, we are
evolving with the new needs of mobile services and products. We
take the customer's needs and turn them into turnkey solutions. Our
goal is to work in a team-oriented environment with safety at the
forefront. Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the
Assembler III is responsible for installing, building parts, and
assembly as needed. The Assembler III works as part of a team
having responsibility for assembling an entire product or multiple
components of a product on an assortment of builds. The Assembler
III is expected to be able to help manage the efforts of Assembler
I and II, assisting them with the execution of their job
- Assembles and/or installs various components of box trucks
and/or vans such as: shelving, bumpers, flooring, doors,
partitions, e-trac, sub-frames and specialty equipment such as
ladder racks using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Cut, alter, and or preassemble material for installation.
- Apply caulk or other sealant to vehicle seams and clean excess
- Assembly using refrigeration, electrical, and mechanical
- Aids in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality
- Read, learn, understand, and interpret blueprints and work
instructions, and other instructions written or verbal, to complete
assembly of products or components according to established
guidelines and quality standards.
- Comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Complete quality control and report errors in product or
assembly to management.
- Review or complete any forms, check sheets or production
reports to communicate with production level management.
- Provides assembly assistance to fellow team members when
- Receives and follows day-to-day instructions from designated
supervisor or shop foreman based on client and business needs.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Cross train to other departments when needed.
- Practice problem solving and troubleshooting techniques as part
of the team responsible for realizing continuous improvement to
products and processes.
- To work independently, as well as in a team. Pay range: $22-$27
an hour (depending on experience). Requirements: Required Education
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License and possess a source of transportation
- 1-year of Electrical experience from the automotive field or
- Experience in similar field of IVS (assembly, manufacturing,
commercial vehicles, or upfitting)
- Experience in Assembly and/or Installation of automotive
components (Assembly Line Manufacturing)
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing/ production
- 3+ years of experience as an assembler or fabricator (chassis
preparation)Preferred Education and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing/production facility
in the general automotive or commercial vehicle industry.
- 5+ years of Mechanical experience in a manufacturing
environment. Successful candidates will be required to complete a
full background check, including a driving record, and drug
testingAAP/EEO StatementInnovative Vehicle Solutions provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical
disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a
Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered
domestic partner or civil union status, gender, medical condition
or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws in the State of South Carolina.
Keywords: IVS International Inc, Charleston , Assembler III (Experienced), Other , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!