Welder - MIG
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Mahle is looking for an experience welder!! Pay ranging
$18-$22/hr!!Please send your resume to
email@example.com for immediate consideration!! Put
welder in the subject line.
SummaryIn this role you will be involved in the welding of metal
parts and operating industrial machine tools to complete custom and
stock orders in a power turbine shop.DescriptionTo perform this job
successfully, you must be able to:
- Weld metal parts using MIG welding process
- Work from process sheets, blueprints or other written/verbal
instructions given by supervisor to perform production tasks.
- Maneuver large, awkward, or heavy parts manually or with a
- Inspect welds throughout process and use grinding tools when
- Maintain machine and work area in a clean and safe manner.
- Check and inspect operation against predetermined
- Work in other areas or departments as assigned.Qualifications
- Must have MIG/TIG welding certificate and experience in a
manufacturing environment and
- Must be able to work Mon-Sun w/lots of OT
- Experience with Stick and Flux Core welding a plus
- Experience with grinding tools and machines preferred
- Simple oral communication skills; ability to read and
comprehend instructions written in English and complete simple logs
and reports in English
- Must be physically able to handle heavy items including
lifting, pushing, pulling, and positioning components
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and comply with the
company's timekeeping policy and all other company policies
- Must be able to consistently stand for entire shift
- Knowledge of basic machining practices and materials is a plus,
as is general mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Experience with semi-automatic/orbital welders preferred.
- Weld type: groove weld, welding in the vertical (specific to
- Must successfully pass the EN-288 welding
Keywords: ResourceMFG, Charleston , Welder - MIG, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!