Brake Press Operator
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
- Sets stops or guides to specified length as indicated by scale,
rule, or template.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy and quality
of machine operation.
- Performs minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines,
dies, or workpieces.
- Sets up machine, and stacks, marks, packs, and transports
- Assists in directing the workflow within a specified
- Follows all safety rules.Skills:blueprint, Micrometre,
Calipers, Micrometer, Cnc setup, Machining, g code, vertical mill,
Machine operation, saw operation, saw operator, tape measure,
bandsaw, cncTop Skills Details:blueprintAdditional Skills &
Qualifications:CNC brake press experienceExperience Level:Entry
Level About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with
its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts
with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Charleston , Brake Press Operator, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!