Masonry Area Foreman
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Citadel Masonry Foreman
At Citadel Masonry, the masonry division of Monteith Construction,
we are always looking for excellent people to join our team. The
Masonry Project Manager should have a solid understanding of the
masonry trade, the construction industry, job site safety
requirements, planning and scheduling, building trades, and work
* Ensuring that all projects are performed in accordance with
contract and quality standards
* Scheduling and directing the daily activities of work and
assuring that the project objectives of cleanliness, safety, price,
schedule, and quality are met
* Maintaining daily paperwork; timecards, field reports, and E-mail
* Promoting and maintaining safety, health and cleanliness on the
* Attending pre-construction, progress and other project
* Participating in training and other forms of continuous
Experience You Should Have
* Previous construction experience, particularly masonry,
* Ability to read drawings and understand masonry details
* Strong leadership qualities
* Deadline and detail-oriented
* Strong communication skills
* Highly organized to maximize productivity
* Ownership and drive, someone who gets it done without needing
* Humility and a willingness to learn
* Ability to work non-traditional hours when needed
* Ability to travel (NC / SC) up to 30% of the time
Required to Thrill at Citadel
* No Brilliant Jerks At Citadel, we want collaborators and
teammates. We can do more together than we can alone.
* WE before me Construction is a team sport. No one can build a
building by themselves and the small and everyday ways you
contribute to your team matter.
* We trust your good judgment. This is not a company where we like
* Passion + Perseverance = Grit Our job is to solve problems and
deliver exceptional results to our trade partners, clients, and
each other. This takes Grit.
What We Offer You
* Incredible Coworkers and Company Culture
* Competitive salary with unlimited growth opportunities
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage starting on Day 1
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Voluntary benefits including short term disability, FSA, HSA
Diverse companies are better companies.
Citadel Masonry understands that equity, inclusion, and diversity
drive innovation. We want to make sure that anyone from any place
feels that they can do their best work at our company. All forms of
diversity are valued and valuable at Citadel Masonry.
In order to be qualified for employment at Monteith, Grey
Interiors, or Citadel, final candidates must comply with the
In addition to a competitive salary and growth opportunities,
Citadel offers a complete benefits package, including Health,
Dental, Vision and Voluntary Short Term Disability insurance.
Employees can also opt into our 401(k) program.
Keywords: Monteith, Charleston , Masonry Area Foreman, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!