In House Marketing Team Lead
Company: Bluegreen Vacations
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The In-House Marketing Lead is responsible for assisting in the
day to day activities of the In-House Marketing Department. Must be
able to drive production for all In Department. Also responsible
for ensuring compliance with established Team, Etc.). Also
responsible for ensuring compliance with established policies,
policies, procedures, and systems.
Assist with some training and the development of In-House Marketing
staff. Sit in with the In-House Marketing Manager or Supervisor
during performance appraisals, counseling, and coaching
- Help communicate and oversee the representative performance
standards and penetration performance.
- Maintain site penetration above approved levels without
generating guest complaints.
- Maintain gifting cost below approved or budgeted levels.
- Occasionally lead weekly meetings with all associates to
address procedures, policies, issues, and programs in the presence
of the In-House Marketing Manage or Supervisor.
- Assist with the weekly In-House reports and ensure completed
reports are submitted to the In-House Marketing Manager/Director by
- Maintain 100% Owner/Guest satisfaction by ensuring guests
concerns are heard and needs are met.
- Support and work with the In-House Marketing Representatives on
arrival/lead tracking; this includes ensuring daily, weekly, and
monthly reporting is accurate in both Concierge and TSW or any
other system that may apply. Minimum Qualifications:
- One year of timeshare and customer service experience;
supervisory or management experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Concierge/TSW Enterprise
- Web based reporting
- Customer service and quality fundamentals
- MS Office Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by
providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and
team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that
diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad
candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered
employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background
check/drug test. EOE/DFW Apply Now
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Bluegreen Vacations, Charleston , In House Marketing Team Lead, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!