Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Pionear Recruiting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Talent Acquisition Representatives responsible for sourcing,
screening, and recommendingcandidates for hire. The Talent
Acquisition Representative will identify opportunities to build
applicant pools, establish trust and partnerships with managers,
identify top talent through effective interviewing, effectively
administer the interviewing and onboarding process and ensure a
positive new hire experience. The Talent Acquisition Representative
s responsible for developingand executing recruitment plans and
strategies to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional
networks and through referrals
- Works closely with hiring managers to define recruitment needs
and the hiring process.
- Schedule and conduct interviews with potential hires via email,
phone, video, or in person.
- Create job descriptions with hiring managers and develop
interview questions that reflect the requirements for each
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with colleges
and local organizations to participate in job fairs or networking
- Prepare and post thorough job descriptions to online job boards
and social media.
- Analyze existing talent acquisition procedures and develop new,
more efficient methods of finding great candidates.
- Support a collaborative and positive culture across the
- Continually assess recruiting strategies and provide feedback
both formally and informally.
- Provide support for various HR initiatives and any other tasks
Education and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of full-cycle talent acquisition experience in a
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity
- Detail oriented, organized, and efficient
- Possess excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem
- Ability to cross collaborate with peers and execute informal
leadership through influence methods
- Strong analytical skills to track metrics and interpret data
for strategic recruiting campaigns
- A professional, courteous demeanor on the phone and
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially the ability to network
and establish professional relationships
- Bachelor's degree OR equivalent work experience
Keywords: Pionear Recruiting, Charleston , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!