Company: Comfort Inn Charleston Downtown
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionLaundry Attendant OverviewThe purpose of a
Laundry Attendant is to ensure laundry is clean and ready for room
attendants to stock guest rooms.
- Prior to washing, ready linen by removing foreign objects.
- Wash and dry laundry using correct formula for each wash
- Fold items using technique as outlined in brand standards or by
- Ensure that finished laundry has no wrinkles, tears or stains -
remove unacceptable product to a specified location to ensure only
quality product is used in guest rooms.
- Maintain laundry area in a clean and orderly manner; check and
clean lint traps daily on all equipment.
- Perform all duties in accordance with brand standards and with
emphasis on meeting or exceeding guest expectations.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor. Job
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail,
speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with minimal
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads
weighing up to 30 lbs.What we offer you in return for your
dedication and hard work is a rewarding benefits package that
- Vacation Time (Parttime and Fulltime employees are
- Work Life balance.Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- You are going to love being a part of our team! And we'll pay
you for new team members you refer to ANY of our locations!Career
- Free in-house training program-This unique program fosters
employee growth throughout our associates' career with our company
and has a clear path to get you where you envision yourself.Equal
Keywords: Comfort Inn Charleston Downtown, Charleston , Laundry Attendant, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!