Company: Mantech International Corporation
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer
requirements for facility access which may include proof of
vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation
has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered.
Required Clearance to Start: SECRET
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an
Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At
ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national
security while working on innovative projects that offer
opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and
customer-oriented Senior Logistician to join our Vehicle
Engineering Maintenance and Operations Support (VEMOS) team. The
selected candidate will assist in providing sustainment support
services (operational engineering and logistics support) globally
for some 25,000 vehicles including the Army's Mine-Resistant Ambush
Protected vehicles, or MRAPs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Analyze and coordinate the logistical functions of a firm or
* Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including
acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final
disposal of resources.
* Will record, maintain and initiate work order documentation for
acquisition of component items from vendors.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or
* Provide guidance or direction to Logistics Analysts and supply
* Selected candidates must be a U.S. Citizen.
* Ability to meet the government deployment physical requirements,
* 3+ years of qualified logistical experience and a bachelor's
degree in a related field (OR) 7+ years of qualified logistical
experience and an associate degree in a related field (OR) 9+ years
of qualified logistical experience.
* Experience in receipt, accountability, and inventory of equipment
and spare parts.
* Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining
stock of supplies and equipment.
* Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
* Ability to successfully pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Familiarity with military or commercial logistics supply system
as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment
serviceability standards and criteria.
* Knowledge of Federal shipping and logistic regulations is a
* Willingness to travel to hostile areas is desired.
* Willingness to travel to various US or OCONUS locations.
* Willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including
Southwest Asia and South-Central Asia.
* Some OCONUS deployments may be to risky hostile ("war zone")
environments which earn larger bonuses.
Security Clearance Requirements:
* Must have an active (DoD) Secret clearance.
* Must be able to balance, bend, carry, crouch, stretch and
* Must be able to push, pull, and reach.
* Must be able to work with computers and CRTs, and type on a
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source
code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the
company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or
obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to
answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that
information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure
compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a
license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled
technology or software source code may require authorization and
may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position
with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact
ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an
affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities,
females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement
agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal
opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept
resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access
http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of
your disability. To request an accommodation please click
email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Charleston , Senior Logistician, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!