Customer Coordinator (Charleston, SC)
Company: Schumacher Homes
Posted on: August 5, 2022
SCHUMACHER HOMES AWARDED TOP WORKPLACE 20214-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE
WORK WEEK -- Our employees drive our success, and we show our
appreciation by committing to offering a flexible work schedule to
enhance work/life balance.
We are an award-winning company which strives to be the best on
your lot custom homebuilder providing the ultimate customer
experience. We are the recipient of the National Housing Quality
Award for excellence in construction standards and customer
satisfaction and the recipient of the NAHB's National Gold Winning
Home of the Year demonstrating our continued leadership in
architecture and design.
Quite simply, no one builds a better home, or offers a better place
to work. Apply today to join our outstanding team.
We are seeking a Customer Coordinator for our Charleston, SC design
center, located at 271 Treeland Dr. Ladson, SC. -Customer
Coordinator work with our homeowners after the sales process by
stepping them through their reconstruction meetings, working with
lenders to get their construction loans approved and working with
warranty after the home is built. Our Customer Coordinators truly
become the advocate for our customers throughout the build
- Manage all customer relations for all financial and contract
matters from sale through warranty, including handling customer
concerns and complaints.
- Works with homeowners on final decisions of investments in the
- Use effective time management skills as well as good judgment
to manage everyday tasks including but not limited to: scheduling
home site inspections, scheduling and facilitating pre-construction
meetings, as well as final closing meetings with
- Management of conflict resolution from sales through warranty
and has the ability to pre-authorize customer concessions. Is the
initial point-person when there is a discrepancy between sales and
- Manage and delegate the permit process to enable the
commencement of construction.
- Manage the company checking account. This includes balancing,
dispersing and organizing deposits for bank posting.
- Finalize all sales with a detailed understanding and
functionality of the BVPQ program.
- Maintain the company's Job File.
- Contact lender(s) and provide and/or request loan information
and drive for loan close.
- Responsible for insuring funds are received.
- Update Job Status with all necessary information. This includes
tracker e-mails, draw information, service work, etc.
- Answer all telephone calls from Monday-Friday during normal
business hours. Will respond to any voice mail messages between
24-48 hours of receipt.
- Basic knowledge of FAST.
CUSTOMER COORDINATOR Benefits -- Think about this -- After training
is completed, we offer a -4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK, -as
well as a very competitive salary, and bonus incentive. We also
offer a comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance
plans, PTO (Paid Time Off), a homebuilding discount, and paid
holidays. Additionally, we partner with Fidelity to offer a premier
401k Plan + employer match. If you're interested in being part of
our dynamic growth, plus an integral part of a company who believes
in working hard, having fun and producing results -APPLY TODAY!
WORK HARD, HAVE FUN, PRODUCE RESULTS
- Must have administrative support experience in the construction
- Previous customer service experience (front facing).
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to use standard office equipment.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,
Keywords: office manager, office administrator, scheduling,
construction, custom homes, remodeling, new homes, builder,
permits, pre-construction meeting, subcontractors, blueprints
Keywords: Schumacher Homes, Charleston , Customer Coordinator (Charleston, SC), Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!