Meat/Seafood Clerk PT
Company: Lowes Foods
Location: Johns Island
Posted on: August 6, 2022
To provide excellent customer service through meat and seafood
department activities. To use selling skills and merchandising
programs to enhance customer interaction and achieve maximum
1. Provides polite, friendly greetings and interactions with all
customers as they approach the department. Creates a selling
1. environment using selling skills.
2. Prepares knife-ready products for sale (slice, trim, wrap,
weigh, and price) according to Lowes Foods standards.
3. Assists in product receiving, inventory, and storage.
4. Prices, stocks, and rotates frozen items, prepared meats, and
fresh meat/seafood in sales areas.
5. Maintains safety and sanitation standards in all areas that come
in contact with meat/seafood and in the prep areas,
6. coolers, freezers, and sales floor.
7. Maintains high quality and freshness with products available for
sale. Ensures all products are in date.
8. Communicates shrink issues to management.
9. Communicates customer requests/concerns to management.
10. Makes PA announcements for sale and promotional items in the
11. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
1. Should possess good interpersonal skills, effective selling
skills, and have an outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others. Ability to sell and interact
3. Ability to lift 50 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. constantly.
4. Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for extended periods of
5. Must be able to work in a cold environment.
6. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Keywords: Lowes Foods, Charleston , Meat/Seafood Clerk PT, Other , Johns Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!