Travel Echo Technologist
Company: One Staff Medical
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Company Description: Echo technicians are ultrasound technicians
who have specialized in using echocardiogram technology to produce
images of patient's hearts. This field requires an associate's
degree in medical sonography, and further specialization within the
field is possible. Echo techs work with patients, technology, other
medical staff, and may have other responsibilities like record
keeping.Benefits: While working as a Traveling Healthcare
Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits
- Paid AAA Membership
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal ContactJob Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
Keywords: One Staff Medical, Charleston , Travel Echo Technologist, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!