Host, Charleston Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: August 6, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
a Host to join our team at Charleston Airport in Charleston, South
Carolina. As a Host, you will be the first person to welcome and
interact with our guests.
Pay rate is $13.00 / hour plus $2000 sign on bonus! Plus $2.00 /
hour extra for every hour worked with perfect attendance each week.
An additional $500 for a 4 week straight perfect attendance!Full
Time Employee Total Rewards Package: Delaware North believes in a
total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best
associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits
program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and
stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below
is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Review floor plan and reservation book daily; create a seating
- Set up the host station according to the checklist.
- Greet guests and seat them at tables or in waiting areas.
- Seat guests according to the seating chart, server rotation,
and guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintain control of the seating and wait times.
- Clean and maintain host station; contribute to the cleanliness
of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answer any guest questions regarding service, and provide
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speak with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and service,
respond to complaints and notifies management, and thank guests as
they are leaving.
- Answer restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Prior experience in a guest service environment preferred.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast-paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers.Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.Who We Are At Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
anfitri--na, anfitri--nas, anfitri--n, anfitri--nes, maitre d,
mesera, server camarero, servidor, wait staff, wine steward
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , Host, Charleston Airport, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!