Electrical Outside Sales Representative
Company: Cregger Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Once a small plumbing supply house, Cregger Company is now a
leading wholesaler and retailer of building products and home goods
related to heating, cooling, plumbing, lighting, and home goods.
Founded in 1978, Cregger Company has grown into one of the
industries well known and respected wholesalers. Today Cregger
Company employs over 315 people across 34 locations; throughout
South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia. The company continues
to grow and prosper through its focus on customer service,
extraordinary personnel, discipline of operations, and among-st all
things, pride.Job Description:The outside sales manager will grow
sales and increase company profits by cultivating current customers
and recruiting new customers. The manager will increase
profitability by promoting products, providing technical support
and conducting training to new and repeat customers within an
assigned territory.Job Duties:
- Extensive, demonstrable knowledge of electrical products and
- Participate with management in updating territory plan and
setting sales goals.
- Determine sales potential for new and existing customer through
inquiry, observation or periodical research.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of products to new and
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to
recommend specific products.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or
- Increase business and account base by finding and qualifying
new business accounts using sales techniques to cross sell and
- Maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction or
- Learn and apply new product knowledge to enhance sales and
- Assist clients with special requests and problems (supply
information, resolve complaints, etc.)
- Visit job sites as needed to measure or provide client
- Negotiate and establish pricing and terms according to
company's requirements to customer and transaction
- Prepare and present quotations.
- Communicate to the purchasing department unexpected increases
or decreases in demand for products.
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts.
- Remain current with changes in local codes and consumer
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Remain current on product and industry knowledge by attending
sales meetings, vendor training and trade shows, or reading trade
- Maintain technical and computer capability to effectively use
contact management, distribution and office software.
- Present a professional image at all times to customers and
- Participate in trade association functions
- Perform other duties as assigned.Benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 k
- Paid Time off
- Holiday Days
- Employee Referral Program
- Quarterly Incentive Program
- Plus morePM22PI185335089
Keywords: Cregger Company, Charleston , Electrical Outside Sales Representative, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!