- Minimum of High School Diploma; preferably college degree in
- Previous hotel/resort experience preferred in a luxury
- As the Doorman is crucial that you follow the hotel's operations
standards for the Front Drive. Coordinate the ability to retrieve
patron's and guest's vehicles. This job description is not an
exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee
in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
- Ability to drive all types of vehicles, both manual and
- Passion for hospitality service
- Past hotel/resort experience preferred in a luxury setting
- Previous guest services experience preferred
- Valid South Carolina driver's license with clean driving
- Varied work schedules, ability to work as it pertains to the
needs of hotel guests
- Must be able to stand for long periods on your feet, offer quick
retrieval of guests and patron's automobiles.
- Possess the ability to remain calm in a stressful, hurried
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and transport/load luggage for a vast
majority of their shift.
- Work in an outdoor environment with a wide variety of seasonal
- Ability to drive a variety of automobile types and understand
specific car amenities.
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law. Salamander is a
drug-free workplace and participant in E-Verify.