Machine Operator - Charleston, SC
Company: Agru America
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job Summary:The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for
monitoring production to be sure that high quality products are
being made and proper machine standards are being followed.
- Operates the winder, grinder or hopper or takes product from
conveyor and loads the boring machine as directed.
- Maintains an understanding of the different types of raw
materials and the appropriate manufacturing location where they
should be utilized.
- Monitors machine operations and observe lights and gauges to
- Checks the quality of products.
- Examines, measures, and weighs materials or products.
- Informs the shift supervisor about product quality problems,
equipment problems and safety concerns.
- Any other duties that the Company in its sole discretion may
assign as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
- Basic mathematic skills
- High attention to detail and is willing to learn
- Team player who is reliable and trustworthy
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet
deadlines.Education and Experience:
- High School diploma / GED, required
- Required: 1+ years as a Machine Operator
- Experience as a machine mechanic, preferred
- Some electrical, preferred
- Quality Control experience, preferred
- Forklift experience, requiredPhysical Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently lift/carry/push/pull up to 75
- This position requires, but is not limited to, standing,
walking, utilizing stairs or ladders, driving automatic forklift,
climbing, squatting, stooping, twisting, bending, grabbing and
- Must be able to work in a non-controlled environmentAGRU
AMERICA, INC. IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Keywords: Agru America, Charleston , Machine Operator - Charleston, SC, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!