Company: Systek (Systems Technologies)
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Location: Charleston, SC
The Logistician will support our NIWC Atlantic Customer at our
North Charleston, SC office.
- Demonstrated skills, to include: Analyzing Engineering/Systems
Management Data, Developing Logistics Plans and Procedures, and
Developing Logistics Management Plans and Guidelines.
- Broad knowledge of Logistics Support principals, methodologies,
programs, and management and in-depth knowledge of NIWC LANT
logistics processes to include receipts, shipping, disposition and
inventory management processes and procedures preferred.
- Experience developing Acquisitions and Logistics documentation
(Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Joint Integrated Logistics
Support Plan (JILSP), Tactics Techniques and Procedures (TTP), DD
Form 1149and DD Form 1150.
- Experience with Engineering Changes Requests (ECRs) and other
ILS documents in support of program.
- Maintaining Property Accountability of system assets through
Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS).
- Tracking of material across multiple builds, variants, hardware
parts and integral build components, and account for
inbound/outbound equipment and material.
- Tracking and analysis of End of Life (EOL)/End of Support (EOS)
and DMSMS (Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material
Shortages) for project assets.
- Assist with PHS&T (packaging, handling, storage, and
transportation) as needed.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in defense life cycle
(acquisition) logistics support (or 8 years if not DAWIA Level 1
certified) of electronic systems, to include: logistics management,
principles, practices, and processes, 4 years of experience in
support of C5ISR systems.
- Current Professional Logistics Certification (Defense
Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certified in
Lifecycle [Acquisition] Logistics Level 1 or have equivalent
logistics training (resume to specify all equivalent training) or
possess an additional 2 years working in direct support of defense
life cycle logistics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- MS Office experience including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- An active DoD Secret Clearance or abilty to obtain is
- Some travel may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals
with Disabilities. Systek values diversity.
Keywords: Systek (Systems Technologies), Charleston , Logistician, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!