Locker Room Attendant
Company: Club at Seabrook Island, Inc
Location: Johns Island
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Welcome to Seabrook Island Club! If you're looking for growth
and development, competitive compensation and benefits, and a fun
place to work or grow your career, you've come to the right place!
Seabrook Island Club, located on beautiful Seabrook Island, is just
21 miles south of historic downtown Charleston. We are always on
the lookout for new talent to add to our team. With 2 championship
golf courses, 15 tennis courts, two pickleball courts, indoor and
outdoor dining venues, banquet and event operations, along with
support and administrative positions, there's something at Seabrook
for everyone! We offer a variety of full time, part time, year
round and seasonal employment opportunities. If you're looking for
a fun and exciting career at the beach, look no further! Seabrook
Island Club is searching for Locker Room Attendants! Seabrook
Island Club Employees enjoy unparalleled benefits: --- Holiday
BONUS --- Parties, prizes, and team outings --- FREE parking! ---
Reimbursement towards continuing education --- Use of Club
Amenities --- Vacation/Sick Pay --- Holiday Pay --- Medical, Dental
and Supplemental Health Benefits --- 401k Position Description: The
Locker Room Attendant provides locker room services to members and
guests. Achieve total member and guest satisfaction while providing
the ideal club experience. Essential Job Functions:
- Lead by example and promote Seabrook Core Values,
Characteristics, Employee Constitution and Decision Making.
- Clean, polish and perform maintenance on golf shoes.
- Provide food and beverage service to members and guests.
- Mix and prepare alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain routine cleaning on men's and women's locker
- Communicate with Housekeeping to insure overall appearance of
lounges and locker room are clean and organized at all times.
- Keep daily inventories on food, beverage, and supplies. Fill
out order guides and submit to management for ordering.
- Accurately complete sales transactions and ensure proper
signature by member or guest.
- Perform and complete daily sales reports and submit to manager
- Complete daily opening and closing checklists.
- Provide excellent service and create a warm and welcoming
environment for members and guests.
- Report any irregularities of equipment and building maintenance
- Maintain the policy of this company to conduct operations in a
manner that will prevent injuries to people and damage to property
and equipment and that will comply with all applicable regulations
for safety and health.
- Stay well informed of club events.
- Attend all required staff meetings.
- Complete any tasks as assigned by a supervisor or manager.
- Promote and adhere to standards set by Seabrook Island Club.
Job Requirements: Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Experience: 6 months locker room or customer service experience
preferred. Skills: Excellent people skills, even under stressful,
fast paced work situations, required for this position. Strong
organizational skills and the ability to work quickly, efficiently
and neatly while focusing on providing warm and welcoming customer
service. The ability to think on your feet, prioritize customer
needs and requests and to do several things simultaneously is
required. Supervisory Responsibilities: None Equipment to be used:
Computer POS systems, blender, shoe shine machine, spike drill, and
other miscellaneous equipment. Typical Physical Demands: This
position requires moderate strength and physical fitness. Must be
able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds and remain standing for
long periods of time. The position also requires repeated bending,
stooping, reaching and a normal range of hearing and vision.
Keywords: Club at Seabrook Island, Inc, Charleston , Locker Room Attendant, Other , Johns Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!