Line Cook/Prep Cook
Company: Founders Group International, LLC
Location: Pawleys Island
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Founders Group International
*Reports To: *
Food and Beverage Manager/Chef
*Purpose of Position: *
This position is to greet and serve guests in accordance with FGI's
SCORE standards within the food and beverage department.
Hourly/Non-Exempt PT or FT
Food and Beverage
*_Mission Statement: _*
*_Founders Group International is committed to be the golf industry
leader in the Carolinas by providing exceptional products, programs
and services that exceed the expectations of our guests, team
members, business partners and local community._*
*_Vision Statement: _*
*_We will achieve sustainable success growing the game of golf
through a reputable brand, our culture will develop talent, build
relationships, and inspire innovative business practices._*
*_SCORE Values: _*
*_Our principles and beliefs are the foundation of our success and
apply to all aspects of our business. They set the course for how
we conduct ourselves and how we relate to others. We will utilize
these principles and beliefs to work with our team and to service
our guests as we Drive for Excellence._*
*_Sincere _* Collaborative *Observant * Responsible
*Duties and Responsibilities: *
* Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking
* Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping/peeling
vegetables, cutting meat, etc)
* Execute menu items per recipe specifications.
* Clean up station to ensure an orderly and properly sanitized
* Monitor quality of ingredients and keep appropriate stock
* Ensure that food comes out simultaneously and to FGI's quality
and timing standards.
* Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and
* Properly rotate all dry, frozen, and chill products to ensure
* Monitor stock levels and inform manager of what needs to be
* Reports any quality or waste issues to supervisor.
* Maintains DHEC standards.
* Date and record all perishable food products and properly dispose
of expired product.
* Properly dispose of garbage at the beginning and end of
* Reports any equipment issues to the food and beverage manager or
* Promotes a positive relationship with team members across each
* Additional duties as assigned and arrive 15 minutes prior to
*Safety Responsibilities and Requirements: *
* Actively demonstrate, encourage, and model safety guidelines in
accordance with the law.
* Report safety or hazard concerns to management immediately.
* Report any work-related injury to management immediately.
* Must wear nonslip shoes
* Take personal responsibility for safety every day.
* Follow all safety procedures as stated in employee handbook and
*Qualification-Requirements Experience - Education*
* Previous cooking experience is required.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights and
* Ability to stand throughout shift.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 50-80lbs.
* Will be able to complete ServSafe Certification.
*_This job description is not all inclusive. The employee is
expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role
model in the adherence to these policies I have read, understand,
and agree to perform the job duties as described herein. I
understand this does not serve as a contract of employment. _*
Print, Sign and Date_*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Referral program
* 3 years
* Casual dining restaurant
* Quick service & fast food restaurant
* Day shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pawleys Island, SC 29585: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Founders Group International, LLC, Charleston , Line Cook/Prep Cook, Other , Pawleys Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!