Company: Halls Chophouse
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Halls Chophouse is seeking professional, passionate,
hospitality- minded Servers to join our team! If you are looking
for a *life-changing opportunity* to elevate your career, this is
your chance! You will be on the front lines in one of the nation's
best restaurant companies, coted #3 Overall Restaurant and #1
Brunch in America by Trip Advisor. if you want to make great money,
while enjoying a quality of life with a company that has great
values and a winning people first culture, then let's go! We strive
to "enhance" traditional hospitality models by taking care of our
employees, guests, and community.
*Job Summary: *Halls Chophouse is seeking career minded, passionate
and motivated Servers. We strive to provide friendly, knowledgeable
and professional service with a genuine sense of Hospitality along
with a desire to place the guest experience at the forefront of
each encounter. Extensive food, wine and beverage knowledge are
critical components for successful team members. We will train you!
You need to be willing to learn!
*Who you are: *Servers are responsible for ensuring that all guests
who dine with us have memorable experiences filled with
hospitality, delicious food and drinks, and exceptional service.
The Server is the backbone of our Service Team and is ultimately
responsible for the sale and service of our food and beverages,
while acting as an ambassador on the floor and providing our guests
with warm and attentive hospitality.
*What you'll do: *
* Demonstrate expertise of all food and beverage menu items with
sound knowledge of all ingredients and preparations.
* Maintain fluency in all menu items and ingredients with the
ability to suggest pairings
* Consistently follow proper steps of service with efficiency and
grace, while maintaining a sense of urgency.
* Communicate effectively with staff members, management and
kitchen during service.
* Anticipate guest needs, ensuring constant communication
* Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and appearance
throughout all areas of the restaurant before, during and after
* Demonstrate and eagerness to continue to learn and grow.
*What we need from you: *
* 1+ years of experience in a guest-facing restaurant role
* Great enthusiasm and attitude
* Ability to make a positive difference in our guests and your
* Strong work ethic
* Team - oriented mentality
* Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays
*What you get from us: *
* A healthy and safe work environment where you are encouraged to
grow your career
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available for
all fulltime employees (30 hours per week or more). Our company
pays up to 70% of your medical premium dependent on the plan you
choose. We also offer legal and voluntary life insurance
* Paid Time Off to support you with an active life outside of work
after 6 months of full time employment.
* 50% dining discount throughout the Hall Management Group of
* Company paid Employee Assistance Program to support overall
* 401(k) to help you invest in your future available to full and
part time employees after 6 months with up to a 4% company
* Generous Employee Referral Program
*Who we are: *Hall Management Group operates notable restaurants in
South Carolina including Halls Chophouse (Charleston, Greenville,
Columbia and Nexton), Rita's at Folly Beach, High Cotton, S.N.O.B.,
and Halls Signature Events.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Halls Chophouse, Charleston , Server, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!