PM Guest Services
Company: Timbers Resorts
Location: Johns Island
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SUMMARY: Responsible for the safety and security of club
property and the property's owners, guests and employees.
Shift is 11pm - 7am, must have weekend availability.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a
comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by
incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and
responsibilities _may include, but are not limited to, the
* Oversees owner/guest experience during the overnight shift.
* Patrols all areas of the property from time-to-time.
* Forwards main property phone line to cellular phone during
* Monitors Closed Circuit Televisions, perimeter alarm system,
duress alarms, and fire life safety system.
* Attends to any emergency situation on-property immediately and
informs senior management.
* Assists owners, guests, and employees during emergency
* Perform housekeeping duties of the clubhouse and beach club.
* Perform laundry duties if necessary.
* Completes a nightly report to the supervisor.
* Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting
with owners/guests and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a
harmonious and effective workplace environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill
* Education and Experience:
* High school diploma/GED, AND two (2) years of hospitality
experience or training.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
* Fire and Life Safety systems.
* Basic record keeping practices and incident reporting.
* Housekeeping service experience.
* Ability to stay on task.
* Proper English.
* Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various
socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over
* Maintaining accurate records of work performed.
* Overnight positions in hospitality.
* Following guidelines and checklists.
* Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various
socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. PHYSICAL/MENTAL
_The physical demands described herein are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to_
_successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions._
Mobility to move about the property; lift and maneuver materials
and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds with proper equipment;
vision to read printed materials and computer screens; and hearing
and speech to communicate in person or over a radio or
Work is subject to exposure to extreme weather conditions,
hazardous chemicals, electrical currents, gases, dust and noxious
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Johns Island, SC 29455: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Timbers Resorts, Charleston , PM Guest Services, Other , Johns Island, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!