Assembler - Level 1
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and
materialsProduce high quality products and services for our
customers. You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and efficient
operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the production
of product in your area and participate in the continuous
improvement process at the site to address safety, production and
quality improvements.Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment YOU MUST HAVE
- High School DiplomaWE VALUE
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Ability to communicate information clearlyAdditional
- JOB ID: HRD184647
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 4295 Atlanta St,North Charleston,South
- Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Charleston , Assembler - Level 1, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!