Outlet Sales Associate
Company: The Talbots Inc
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Job Number: 17369 Position Title: Sales Associate External
Description: POSITION SUMMARY: At Talbots, we help our customers
look and feel their best. The Talbots Outlet Sales Associate (SA)
is responsible for creating and fostering a culture of hospitality
through exceptional customer experiences. SAs are responsible for
engaging with both new & existing customers to sell in a way that
is relevant, timely and meaningful for her. REQUIREMENTS: *
Possesses a customer-centric mentality and understands the
importance and contribution exceptional service plays in growing
* Driven to create, build and cultivate relationships.
* Possesses a strong ambition and passion for achieving goals, both
as an individual and as a member of the store team, and thrives
working in a team environment.
* Passionate about selling and seeks organized and thoughtful ways
to maximize all traffic that enters the store.
* Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and a high
level of integrity.
* Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in
a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
* Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make
decisions independently. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Sales and
Service: * Seek to understand customer needs & wants with curiosity
and confidence through intentional conversation.
* Use company resources to reinforce the brand experience and
facilitate/build strong, enduring relationships in order to achieve
productivity and sales goals.
* Innate ability to introduce Talbots' products and services to the
customer in a relevant and timely manner in order to achieve key
sales and service metrics.
* Professionally represent the brand image. Business Acumen: * Stay
abreast of the business and competitive landscape, fashion trends
and key business drivers to strategically identify opportunities
that will maximize sales and ensure financial goals are achieved.
Operations: * Support areas of operational excellence as
* Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the needs
of the customer and business.
* Protect company assets and maintain a safe work environment.
* Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local,
state, and federal employment laws. QUALIFICATIONS: * Strong sales
experience preferred with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed
* Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
* An essential function of the job is the ability to work a
flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* An essential function of the job is the ability to move about in
a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching, twisting, or
reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and lifting
objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made quickly
* An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate
computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and
* Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
* High school degree required. Note: This position description is
intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by
associates assigned to this job. It is not intended to be inclusive
of all duties and responsibilities and is subject to change.
[jobpixel] City: State: Community / Marketing Title: Outlet Sales
Associate Company Profile: Talbots is a leading omni-channel
specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories.
Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style
that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and
gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our
business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table,
understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving
culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every
body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman
in your life. EEO Employer Verbiage: Talbots is an equal
opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse
candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's
qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position
under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex,
national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by
applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require
an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position
you are seeking or to participate in the application process please
contact recruiting@. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations
for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such
accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of
the Company's business. PositionType_Description: Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: North Charleston, South Carolina
Keywords: The Talbots Inc, Charleston , Outlet Sales Associate, Other , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!