Room Service Server
Company: Charleston Place Acquisition LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We believe that hospitality is a transformative art - that this
"place" can do more than inspire and nurture its guests, team, and
partners. It can inspire an entire city, country, and world. By
captivating the hearts and imaginations of a new generation with
renewed passion, purpose, and intention, we're building a
hospitality company and place that celebrates humanity. Where we
can be a source of hope, care, and delight. Where people are
inspired to be the best version of themselves - kinder, more open,
and more gracious. And, that we have the power to carry that spirit
with us into our hearts, lives, communities, and everywhere we
Own Your Integrity Deliver Grace Strive For Well-being
Act With Compassion Serve With Excellence Embrace Humility
The Guest Room Service Server adhere to hotel specifications and
standards in maintaining the highest standards possible for guests
by ensuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
- Consistently follow steps of service in preparing, delivering,
and servicing orders.
- Retrieve tables and trays.
- Service Mini-Bar.
- Set-up, deliver, and present VIP amenities.
- Set-up Hospitality Rooms.
- Obtain signature or payment for all deliveries.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training
- Memorize menus, specials, and service times.
- Complete all state duties at end of a shift.
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when
- Attend to and anticipate guests' needs.
- Maintain knowledge of hotel features/services/outlets, hours of
- Achieve objectives through direction and delegation.
- Practice emergency procedures in compliance with hotel/company
standards; react and assist in hotel emergency situations as
- Be always an ambassador of the hotel and the company, in and
out of the workplace.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all guests and general
- Great time management and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent Telephone and Email communication etiquette
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- The ability to provide an excellent level of customer service,
even in stressful situations.
- Physically fit with good stamina for physical tasks such as
moving and lifting furniture and standing for long periods of
- Willingness to work long hours, irregular schedules, weekends,
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior Luxury Hospitality Experience
- Prior Luxury Food & beverage experience.
Why Work at The Charleston Place
- Enjoy free meals in our colleague caf
- Paid Time Off based on hours worked, up to 16 days in your
- 8 Paid Public Holidays
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Up to 4.5% Company Match - Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Discounts for Hotel Restaurants
- Uniform Provided
- Flexible Schedules
- Colleague Events
- Friends and Family Discounts for Hotel Stays
Join Charleston's most iconic hotel where our hospitality
professionals are rooted in tradition and growing with purpose. We
welcome all who arrive with open hands and open hearts.
The Charleston Place is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and are
not based on race, color, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and
related medical conditions), citizenship status, national origin,
ancestry, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status,
veteran status, uniformed service, political affiliation, genetic
information, or any other factor or characteristic protected by
Keywords: Charleston Place Acquisition LLC, Charleston , Room Service Server, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!