Company: Mount Valley Foundation Services
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Join one of the fastest growing, game-changing organizations in its
industry and create a foundation for personal growth and future
success!Look no further---.
The position of foreman consists of coordinating tasks and
assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and
workforce availability. The foreman assigns duties and is
responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it
on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.What we provide for
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term
Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid
time off including 6 holidays.Job Responsibilities:
- Leading a high-performance team providing for the nations
largest home services company.
- Manufacturing and Distribution with the support of a motivated
and driven team.
- Learning how to work with others and how to lead your team to
provide our customers with superior quality Products
- A team player who will do whatever it takes to win for your
warehouse team, the organization and you
- Listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ensure your team is functioning at its highest level every day
by great planning and superior preparation
- Believe the highest form of praise is satisfaction of an honest
- Grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
- Assigns tasks of, Warehouse staff, motivates and trains
warehouse staff on proper handling of materials and tools and
approved methods of manufacturing and distribution, ensures company
policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are
followed, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure
efficiency and quality
- Communicates with management throughout the shift to aid in
understanding and satisfaction of work.
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and
equipment needed for the job. Loads flatbeds and dry vans with the
assistance of the warehouse team ensuring the correct materials,
tools and equipment are available on-site are arriving to our
- Plans time allotment, tools needed and order of work, and
decides workload for self and installers
- Adjusts for conditions, makes changes from original job order,
troubleshoots situations, innovates process on the spot in order to
complete the job to meet company standards and timetables
- Communicates with the Manufacturing and Distribution Mangers
regarding the job. Ensures all paperwork is done completely and
accurately and is given to the proper parties
- Regular and punctual attendance. Ability to work overtime if
needed. If necessary, ability to legally drive a motor vehicle
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- One (1) year experience in Manufacturing and Distribution
trades preferred; or, an equivalent combination of education and
- Experience using an inventory tracking software.
- Proven leadership ability
Keywords: Mount Valley Foundation Services, Charleston , Foreman, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...