- Deliver prepared dishes that has been ordered by our guest to
designated destination promptly.
- Relays order information to the appropriate service team
- Garnishes and decorates dishes prior to serving.
- Prep any items assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
- Ensure that all work areas and stations are kept clean and tidy
at all times
- Perform all opening tasks, side and closing duties as well as all
daily and weekly duties to the set standards as outlined in the
Departmental Training Manual.
- Attend pre-shift lineups, weekly and monthly meetings to be well
informed about events, promotions and other news concerning Hotel
- Understand how to operate the equipment used in the outlet and to
protect all assets in the outlet and in the hotel.
- Assist all guests (internal and external) with any inquiries or
requests in a pleasant, helpful manner.
- Actively participate in and follow all health and safety policies
and procedures set out for Hotel Bennett.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred 6 months of related experience in food and beverage
- Must have a knowledge of food service and applicable health
standard requirements as designated by local, state and federal
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; walk' use hands to finger, handle or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; talk and
- The employee must be able to lift and move up to 30 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work effectively in a stressful environment,
communicate with others, effectively deal with customers and accept
constructive criticism from supervisors.
- Must be able to change activity frequently and cope with
Salamander Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law. Salamander is a
drug-free workplace and participant in E-Verify.