DISHWASHER (FULL AND PART TIME)
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: September 18, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part time DISHWASHER
- Location: Roper Hospital - 316 Calhoun Street, Charleston, SC
29401-1113 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full and part time schedules are available. Flexible
schedule. Alternating weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Willing to train.
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour Positions at this location
require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular
COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. Make a difference
in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a
culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are
filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. Take a look for yourself at the !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
cafs to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients.
Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health
systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional,
and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. Job Summary
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas,
equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned. BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM
- Full-time and part-time positionsare offered the following
benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and
Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection,
Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical
Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity
Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offerthe following benefits to
associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability
Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible
Spending Accounts (FSAs)Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass
Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.We will
consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those
with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a
manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the
New York Fair Chance Act.Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free
workplace.Req ID: 1224740
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Charleston , DISHWASHER (FULL AND PART TIME), Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!