System Security Engineer III
Company: Tapestry Solutions
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Tapestry Solutions, A Boeing Company, comes with over 30 years of industry experience designing, implementing, training and supporting logistics information systems.
We have over 800 employees worldwide supporting our customers with high-quality, innovative, and cost-effective information technology and business intelligence solutions. Tapestry Solutions supports 85 defense, commercial and government customers from over 50 US locations and nine countries, including multiple forward operating bases in Afghanistan.
Title: Systems Security Engineer
Location: Charleston SC
Supports program acquisition lifecycle for Program Protection (Anti-Tamper (AT), Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) and Software Assurance (SwA)) requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Defines and implements a broad range of compliant program protection requirements through specific hardware and software implementation. Determines acceptability of unique configurations and verifies security posture/implementation with technical decision authorities.
* Experience in hardware and/or software architecture development, engineering integration, test planning, and engineering/logistic execution.
* Support all required engineering activities for the entire Systems Engineering lifecycle to also include technical/acquisition documentation.
* Capable of decomposing Program Protection requirements into a system architecture; analyzing a system architecture into system elements and reviewing technical design artifacts.
* Evaluate and develop SOW, specifications, Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL), and Request for Proposal (RFP) artifacts for Program Protection compliance.
* Support development of Program Protection Plans, AT Plans, attack countermeasure trees, key management plans and informational briefs.
* Capable of reviewing technical documentation and supporting validation of the design.
* Effectively interface with technical decision authorities, Program Managers and System Engineering Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) to support the Program's system and / or System of Systems (SoS) as required.
* Knowledge of hardware and software security technologies and reverse engineering techniques.
* Experience with compute-intensive hardware and software systems, as well as a working understanding of cryptography and its applications.
* Capability to perform threat analysis, vulnerability analysis, countermeasure selection and risk analysis.
* Use technical knowledge to evaluate suitability of proposed countermeasures to address the identified vulnerabilities and mitigate risk.
Typical Education and/or Experience Qualifications:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Requires a current/active Secret security clearance.
Tapestry Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Tapestry Solutions, Charleston , System Security Engineer III, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!