Company: FCN Inc.
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Security Clearance Requirement: SecretCanidate must have an active
Secret clearance to be considered.
Required Skills - The successful candidate needs to be able to
demonstrate hands on experience in HANA administration in a scale
out HANA 1.0 or 2.0 environment.
- In-depth understanding of HANA internals, Performance and
- Strong trouble-shooting knowledge (These are HANA and DBA
traits and most important part of position; troubleshooting,
resource usage monitoring, Memory Management
- HANA System Monitoring; Memory, Disk, Install, upgrade, MDC
setup, backup and recovery, configure alerts for unresponsive
- HANA Security, License; SAML authentication, authorization,
licenses keys, Password management and auditing
- Knowledge of other DBMS such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server is
- Past experience in Extract Transform and Load (ETL) is a
- Keeping up with technology trends by way of Market research and
more specific; SAP HANA road map and how this technology will
benefit our client's future IT and data center
- Knowledge of SAN storage such as NetApp is desired
- Experience in complex troubleshooting
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise monitoring and
- Good understating of technologies that interact with databases,
data transformation and data replication, reporting
- Strong oral and written communications skills a must! This
position required a candidate to have at a minimum a Secret
clearance. An interim Secret clearance is required to begin working
onsite with our client, and a Secret clearance must be maintained
throughout the project duration. Due to the nature of the
government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US
citizenship is required. The position requires a bachelor's degree
in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical
discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
training, or work experience FCN offers an excellent benefits
package (health, vision, dental, life, 401K with matching).
Qualifying candidates should forward their resume and salary
requirements to for position consideration.
Established in 1990 FCN, Inc. ("FCN") is a woman-owned, ISO
9001:2015 certified small business. FCN is a premier provider of a
wide range of Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) information
technology (IT) products networking services, storage solutions,
enterprise application development, personnel, and consultation
services to many of today's Federal and Department of Defense (DoD)
FCN is an AA/EOE Employer
Keywords: FCN Inc., Charleston , HANA Administrator, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!