Posted on: November 10, 2019
PlanSource is a high-growth software company headquartered in
Orlando, Florida with offices in Salt Lake City, Minneapolis,
Charleston, SC, and Grand Rapids, MI. We are currently looking for
an innovative mind responsible for UI design and development on the
PlanSource platform. About the UX Designer PositionIn this role you
will collaborate with the UX design team, product owners and
engineering to define and implement innovative solutions. You will
have a strong sense of usability and will bring your ability to
conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user
friendliness to complex design roadblocks. This position reports &
collaborates heavily with the Director of Design. Additionally,
your responsibilities will include:
- UX Lead is responsible assisting in the overall UX strategy and
supporting how the team accomplishes work.
- Own overall quality of the UX designs the team has
- Support broader innovation projects, more detailed Information
Architecture and the overall UX roadmap.
- Ownership of the PlanSource Design System and ensuring the
overall consistent customer experience.
- Advocate for design process and share the results of good
design. They lead by example, seeking to continuously grow and
improve their team.
- Execute all stages of a project from concept through
- Collaborate with internal and external customers, realizing and
translate the business value of any product design decision.
- Participate and contribute to the design process.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and
site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design
- Communicate and present design solutions to peers.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Brings skill, passion and experience to the design team to
scales our UX Consulting process & capabilities. As a UX Designer
you bring your demonstrable UI design skills with a strong
portfolio and solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards,
user flows, process flows and site maps. In addition, you possess:
- 4+ years' proven success as a UX designer.
- Proficiency in visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Proficiency in user research and user testing.
- Experience working directly a software engineering team.
- Excellent Communication skills, both internally and with
- Must include a link to your online portfolio or relevant work
examples. In Addition, your experience and qualifications will
- Experience within SaaS or technology industry preferred.
- Creative and professional verbal and written communication
skills to be used to identify, communicate and present complex
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills are critical to
- Must demonstrate above-average initiative, self-reliance and
autonomy, with the judgment to know when to take the lead, when to
involve others, and how to set priorities of the work functions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative
relationships with a distributed Team. Ideally located in
Charleston SC or Orlando FL.
- Great compensation package, including a full suite of
- The chance to work for a fast-growing, established tech
company, and work side-by-side with a dynamic team of talented
- Fast-paced environment with big goals and the opportunity make
a big impact. Top ten reasons to come to PlanSource: #10: The size
is right. Join a well-funded, established tech company that's
growing fast but is still small enough for you to have a big
impact. #9: We are on a roll. Be part of a winning team - More than
10,000 employers and 3.5 million consumers use the PlanSource
Platform for benefits shopping, enrollment, billing and ongoing
administration.#8: Success is rewarded. With more than just a pat
on the back, your success is recognized and rewarded. We take care
of our employees in every way we can, with comprehensive benefits,
cool perks, fun offices --- and no-holds-barred Nerf wars. #7: You
can grow and develop professionally. PlanSource has a great track
record of internal promotions and also filling open positions
within the company.#6: We give you the support you need. Different
departments support you and provide you with the access and tools
you need to succeed.#5: Our business model is strong. With a
leveraged sales model, our network of partners helps the
organization succeed. #4: Strong partnerships fuel your success.
National partnerships with leading insurance carriers such as
MetLife, Humana, Guardian and Unum provide a competitive advantage
and added credibility. #3: The benefits industry is on fire.
Legislation including the ACA has created an urgent and pervasive
need in the marketplace for our technology.#2: PlanSource has the
right product. Show off our sophisticated cloud-based technology
that meets the needs of even the most complex benefit programs.#1:
PlanSource is the right company. Join an up-and-coming high-growth
technology company that is well funded and values its employees and
Keywords: PlanSource, Charleston , UX Lead, Other , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!