Quality Assurance Technician
Company: VSE Corp
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Quality Assurance Technician
Charleston VEMOS - Charleston, SC 29406 US (Primary)
Quality, Test & Inspection
VSE CORPORATION IS CURRENTLY SEEKING MRAP QUALITY ASSURANCE
TECHNICIANS FOR OUR FACILITY LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC TO PERFORM
THE FOLLOWING DUTIES:
* Proven MRAP FOV maintenance, repair and technical experience and
background in industrial manufacturing, commercial maintenance or
military operations or maintenance.
* Under direction, facilitates development of a quality assurance
program and oversees inspections and corrective action plans that
meet or exceed maintenance and supply standards.
* Performs quality assurance for all work performed within assigned
* Inspects work in progress and record observations. Prepares
corrective action plans based on data, observations, and
* Submits recommendations for any required training to improve
quality control processes or skills to correct identified
6 years work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's
Associate's Degree plus 4 years work experience may be substituted
for a Bachelor's Degree
12 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's
Bachelor's Degree plus 8 years work experience may be substituted
for a Master's Degree
20 years work experience may be substituted for a Doctorate's
Bachelor's Degree plus 16 years work experience, or a Master's
Degree plus 12 years work experience may be substituted for a
Experience: 5+ years of experience with tactical vehicles, heavy,
wheeled or GSE, MRAP FOV experience is preferred. A minimum of 2
years of experience should include Vehicle Quality
Assurance/Inspection in maintenance or supply operations.
* MRAP University Graduates are a plus
* Candidates must possess valid US Passport and Visa PRIOR TO
* Experience providing administrative support and coordination to a
contract, project or task.
* Experience preparing and managing correspondence, reports and
documents, implementing and maintaining office systems, schedules
and calendars, handling incoming mail and other material, set up
and maintaining file systems, collating information, and
* Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems
familiarity with ISO 9001 a plus.
* Experience auditing internal policies/procedures and recommending
process improvement initiatives.
* Attention to detail and accuracy. Strong interpersonal, verbal
and written communication skills
* Candidates must possess valid CDL or Government Driving
* Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment Background and
* Travel to hostile areas is required Must be able to meet all
government CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements for foreign
travel into operational locations.
* Duties require moderate to lengthy travel to various US or OCONUS
locations. Flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of
these locations, including Southwest Asia and South Central
* Duties may require assignment in active hostile environments.
* Required bonuses and allowances for the assignment area are
* This position requires a Current Secret Clearance.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER. VSE CORPORATION
CONSIDERS CANDIDATES REGARDLESS OF RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER,
SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR
VETERAN STATUS, OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY LAW.
50 - 75%
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative? Action Employer. VSE considers
candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: VSE Corp, Charleston , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!