Chief Maintenance Engineer
Company: NORTHPOINTE HI EXP CHRLS DT
Posted on: April 8, 2021
--We have an immediate opening for an experienced Maintenance
Technician who has a passion for delivering awarding winning
service, exhibits exceptional leadership and understands how to
achieve company-wide expectations regarding bottom line
- Must have outstanding self-driven capabilities demonstrated by
one's ability toward achieving award-winning service through
weekly and monthly preventative maintenance protocols.
- Must be a "self-starter" and be able to take initiative toward
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to all daily,
weekly, monthly and annual maintenance protocols and adherence
preventative maintenance systems.
- Ensures hotel is in brand compliance at ALL times. (including
current and past QA's)
- Must have an extensive prior hotel, apartment, university,
senior care facility or "like" maintenance experience.
- Must understand basic--aspects of preventative maintenance
including plumbing, electrical, mechanical and carpentry.
- Must comply with all local, state and--federal health and
safety requirement guidelines. Must also comply with ALL brand
- Responsible for running the maintenance department and working
on tasks deemed necessary by the General Manager.
Years of Experience: 3
- Foremost, must be able to provide Award Winning Service by
exceeding client expectations as evident by guest surveys.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and act upon maintenance repairs,
replacement and preventative care on a daily basis. This would
include all building, mechanical and FF&E in both rooms and
commercial areas throughout the hotel.
- Must be able to be "on call" at all times.
- Must be able to positively interact with all personnel as well
as all Department Heads and hotel line staff.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to type and write professionally and
- Excellent time management, organizational and leadership
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve company-wide Service
and budgeted cost expectations.
- Confident, self-driven, dynamic and loves to learn. Has a
strong ability to take direction and suggestion from others.
- Loves the interaction with the public, extroverted--personality
- genuine care for others demonstrated by daily interactions.
Preferred: We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status or
status as an individual with a disability.-- NORTHPOINTE HI EXP
CHRLS DT is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled Upload Your Resume
Accepted formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx Upload Cover Letter Accepted
formats: .pdf, .doc, .docx
Keywords: NORTHPOINTE HI EXP CHRLS DT, Charleston , Chief Maintenance Engineer, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!