FT Driver I
Company: Bishop Gadsden
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The purpose of the Driver I position is to provide transportation
as needed to residents of all areas of Bishop Gadsden (James
Island) in a safe and efficient manner. This is a customer
service-oriented position that requires constant interaction with
residents and team members. The successful candidate will have
compassion for and the desire to work with the elderly.
We offer a wide range of Full-Time benefits such as:
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Short-
and Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Generous PTO
Program, Cash-In Unused PTO, 401(k) Matching Retirement Plan,
End-of-the-Year Bonus, Free Parking, Wellness Programs and
Facilities, Employee Assistance Program and community caf--
- Provide transportation to residents to appointments in a safe
and caring manner.
- Provide portal to portal transportation to residents of the
community's apartments and cottages
- Assist with the scheduling of transportation using computer
- Provide a monthly summary of transportation provided.
- Maintain adequate gas level and maintain all vehicles at a safe
- Report any significant resident changes or health issues to the
- Adhere to attendance and scheduling requirements
- Adhere to established facility and departmental safety policies
- Maintain professional appearance and conduct exhibiting a
respectful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Perform all responsibilities with adherence to Resident's
Rights and HIPAA.
- Valid SC driver's license with no violations within three (3)
- Interpersonal skills are necessary for exchanging information
as well as maintaining a courteous relationship with the residents,
families, visitors and employees.
- Ability to read and comprehend numbers and written
- Ability to stand, stoop, bend, reach, and lift (up to 50 pounds
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time
Required Education and Experience:
- --High school graduate or equivalent.
Who We Are!
Founded in 1850, Bishop Gadsden located on James Island, is a
not-for-profit, faith-based retirement community, affiliated with
the Episcopal Church. Bishop Gadsden is known as the Southeast's
leading life care retirement community and is located on 134 acres
of lush marshlands and majestic oaks on James Island, just 10
minutes from downtown Charleston. Nationally recognized for its
architectural design and high-quality programs and services, Bishop
Gadsden offers residents the amenities, support, and freedom to
live truly extraordinary lives. It offers its team members a
beautiful work environment, top pay, great benefits, and a
Keywords: Bishop Gadsden, Charleston , FT Driver I, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!