Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst
Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Our client is looking for an M&A analyst to grow with their
PE backed company. If you're looking to stay in Charleston or
consider a move to this charming city, then this role might be for
- Analyze potential acquisitions and make supporting
- Provide mid-range financial models to offer "what if"
- Bring fresh creativity and technology to analysis
- Become an expert in trends surrounding the industry
- Provide pro-forma analysis to external debt/equity sponsors to
facilitate target funding
- Assist functional teams during integration process
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years' experience in Investment Banking, Consulting, or
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills with financial
modelling experience building acquisition models and pro forma
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel/PowerPoint
- Occasional travel to locations.
Parker + Lynch is highly regarded as an industry leader. Parker
+Lynch specializes in the career placement of top-notch accounting
and finance professionals. When you work with our Richmond team,
you will be greeted by a team of experienced financial
professionals and tenured, executive recruiters. As accountants and
CPA's from the industry we serve, we worked within the accounting
and finance industries first, found the careers that make us happy,
and now enjoy doing the same for other professionals.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.To read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Charleston , Mergers and Acquisitions Analyst, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!