Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) 1st Shift M-F - Bonus
Company: Red Classic
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) Overview:1st ShiftMon-Fri
6:00am - 2:30pmApply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on BonusRed Classic
(RCT)is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (CCCI), the
nation's largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet mechanics
service both RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting is for our
facility in Charleston, SC.Job Overview:The Diesel Maintenance Tech
(Mobile), located in Charleston, SC,is responsible for repairing
and maintaining all medium to heavy duty customer vehicles and
equipment which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) will operate a
company owned service vehicle to visit customers and conduct
service repairs onsite. Service repairs may include but are not
limited to equipment such as forklifts, trailers and tractors.
Diesel Maintenance Techs (Mobile) will also be responsible for
making road calls as needed. The duties for the Diesel Maintenance
Tech (Mobile) will be performed independently, with little to no
supervision. Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) will also be
responsible for mentoring Diesel Maintenance Techs (C), as needed.
Must be equipped with personal tool box.
- Mobile/B Technician will operate our company owned equipped
service vehicle, fully stocked with parts inventory and equipment
for servicing vehicles for onsite routine maintenance for Red
Classic internal and external customers.
- The mobile unit is fully equipped to handle onsite PM service
work and repairs with space for personal tools/toolbox.
- Candidate must meet requirements of company vehicle driving
policy.Required Skills:Full knowledge and understanding of
repairing and replacing all structural, body and mechanical parts
of a variety of diesel equipment. Must be proficient in computer
- 3-5 years verifiable experience in heavy duty diesel truck
maintenance or diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years
previous experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance or
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Proficient in diagnostics, trouble shooting and after treatment
- Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Diagnose and repair electrical accessories.
- Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Proficient computer skills.
- CDL A/B or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelinesJob Perks:
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision BenefitsJob Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 yearsRed Classic
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Red Classic, Charleston , Diesel Maintenance Tech (Mobile) 1st Shift M-F - Bonus, Professions , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!