Mid-Level Computing Architect
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
PDS Tech is seeking Mid-Level Computing Architects for open
positions near Charleston SC.-- These positions are remote; ideally
contractors will be within a 1-hour commute of the worksite.-- The
ideal candidate will:
- Define requirements and design and verify routine architecture,
data and information management systems and components.
- Prepare initial design constraints and ensures architecture
conforms to requirements. Incorporates architecture functions into
software development lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain architecture views and models.
- Perform initial assessments of feasibility of architecture
solutions and alternatives.
- Perform initial assessment of product suitability for
integration into delivery system environments.
- Draft data and information management products and service
- Assist with assessment of impact of architectural decisions to
product lifecycle. Position Responsibilities:
- Exercise critical thinking and innovative problem solving
- Develop the conceptual architecture(s), systems / integration
architecture(s), roadmaps and associated artifacts.
- Partner with solution architects within the segment for
alignment to Digital Enterprise direction.
- Evaluate architecture solutions and alternatives to assess
suitability for integration into Product Systems portfolio.
- Work with Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions as well as
in-house developed solutions to develop systems/data integration
strategy and plan.
- Partner with the DevOps team, Engineering Architects,
Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering functions, and our
strategic partners to roadmap and implement our strategy as it
- Cloud Infrastructure & Architecture
- Global Environments & Instances
- CI/CD capabilities
- Embedded security capabilities
- Comprehensive DevSecOps best practices
- Partner with Data and Integration Architecture focal to ensure
consistent and reliable deployments across these disciplines as
well as seamless systematic interactions with other Enterprise
capability domains and legacy systems.
- Translate logical system requirements to application designs,
and communicate architectural frameworks to the application
- Serve as a system design technical expert for application
teams. -- Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or higher Preferred Qualifications (Desired
- Excellent communication
- Experience in Solutioning and Implementation of PLM/ERP Systems
or any large Enterprise systems
- Up-to-date with latest industry trends in Software and Product
development and management
- Agile SAFe methodology exposure
- Strong knowledge of solution/system architecture (e.g. TOGAF
Certified) Experience designing applications and guiding
development teams. Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced
technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years'
related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical
education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years' related work
experience, 9 years' related work experience, etc.).PDS Tech, Inc.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national
origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy,
genetic information, or other legally protected status. Founded in
1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty
staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com $$$ PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Charleston , Mid-Level Computing Architect, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!