Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: November 22, 2021
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus*Leasing ConsultantABOUT THIS ASSOCIATE:At
Fairfield Residential, we build communities. Our Leasing
Consultants are mega-talented and passionate salespeople who embody
our core values. From discovering the prospect's needs through
matching them with their perfect apartment, our consultants create
better living for better lives.Our team is searching for a dynamic,
top performing salesperson with positive energy, an entrepreneurial
spirit, and superior sales and customer service experience. This
person is an individual contributor who is driven to close the deal
and stays levelheaded amidst prioritizing competing agendas.Mostly
importantly, a Leasing Consultant often serves as a prospective
resident's first impression of the Fairfield brand. They therefore
take pride in their professionalism and speak passionately about
our properties. Their successful communication is the reason why
residents choose to join our communities.There is plenty of room
for growth in this exciting role on the Fairfield Residential
Property Management Team. This position reports to the Property
Manager and successful associates may be promoted to Assistant
Property Manager.THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR YOU:
- YOU ARE A CLOSER with superior sales and customer service
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT with admirable time management and
- YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL and embody that in your appearance and
- YOU ARE A COMPASSIONATE PROBLEM SOLVER with an insatiable drive
to help customers resolve issues.
- YOU KNOW THAT INTEGRITY MATTERS and exhibit a strong adherence
to ethical standards including, but not limited to, the ability to
maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
- YOU ARE DEEPLY SATISFIED by the feeling of joy you get when
helping someone find their new home.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO DO IN
THIS ROLE:CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
- Be the first point of contact with prospective residents,
current residents, vendors and Fairfield associates.
- Drive the lease closing process by highlighting the quality of
the community and the amenities available at the property to
- Determine the customer's needs, resolve and/or escalate to a
higher level as permitted.
- Use your customer friendly personality as well as your ability
to diffuse/resolve difficult situations while nurturing
- Deliver unmatched service to residents to exceed their
expectations, while maintaining resident retention.
- Meet sales goals, leasing ratios and maintain milestones in
customer service and resident satisfaction, throughout the sales
- Manage various tasks such as lease files, maintaining updated
necessary paperwork and computer systems.
- Use Yardi accounting software manage the leasing
- Complete marketing/advertising tasks including updating social
- Maintain knowledge about local market conditions; shop local
competition.HOW TO STAND OUT:Our top consultants are driven every
day to give their best efforts, possess a 'can do' attitude, and
are motivated by a professional, high-energy team environment where
results are rewarded. Experience in upscale sales environments will
have really prepared you for your new role. You will also stand out
if you have:
- Strong typing and computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft
Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of tax credit, fair housing, and trade
- Experience using Yardi or other related property management
- Experience using Microsoft platform including Outlook, Word,
Excel and SharePoint.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least three courses
of Real Estate study at a collegiate level.
- A valid Real estate and/or other licenses as required by
- Valid driver's license.
- Weekend availability is required; must be able to work a
flexible schedule to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be paid
following the completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Charleston , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!