Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Tue-Sat - Bonus
Company: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) Overview:
1st Shift Tue - Sat
6:00am - 2:30pm Apply Now for up to $7500 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive pay based on years of experience
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Weekly/ Direct Deposit
- 401K Company Match
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Annual Safety Bonus Opportunity
- Outstanding Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Red Classic (RCT) is
a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. (CCCI), the nation's
largest Coca-Cola bottler. Our diesel/fleet mechanics service both
RCT and CCCI fleet equipment. This posting is for our facility in
The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B), located in Charleston, SC, is
responsible for repairing and maintaining all medium to heavy duty
customer vehicles and equipment (class 8 semis, forklifts, pallet
jacks, etc.) which includes routinely performing preventative
maintenance and corrective maintenance to ensure efficient vehicle
operations. The Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will perform job duties
independently with little to no supervision & must be equipped with
personal tool box. Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) will also be
responsible for coaching and mentoring Diesel Maintenance Tech (C)
employees as needed.
Full knowledge and understanding of repairing and replacing all
structural, body and mechanical parts of a variety of diesel
equipment. Must possess basic computer entry (PC) skills.
- Diesel/automotive trade school diploma (+) 3 years previous
experience in heavy duty diesel truckmaintenance or 3-5 years
verifiable experience in heavy duty trailer maintenance.
- DOT Brake/Annual inspector certified.
- Proficient welding and metal fabrication skills.
- Diagnose and repair or replace lights, wiring and GPS tracking
- Diagnose and repair ABS and air brake systems.
- Must complete all required paperwork, adhere to and maintain a
high level of housekeeping.
- Ability to maintain parts inventory process.
- Basic computer skills.
- CDL A or B ability to obtain within ninety (90) days of
- Operate with minimal supervision.
- Professional/appropriate interaction with internal & external
- Adhere to all Red Classic safety guidelines Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 21years old
- DOT Brake/Annual Inspection certification
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Clean driving record
- Must have valid driver's license
- No more than two moving violations (e.g. speeding, failure to
yield, failure to stop, violating a traffic signal, etc.) during
the previous three years
- No more than one accident in the previous three years
- No escalated moving violations in the last 7 years Red Classic
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.CategoryBus and Truck Mechanics
and Diesel Engine SpecialistsEducationHigh School or
EquivalentExperience3 to 20+ yearsJob typeFull time
Keywords: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, Charleston , Diesel Maintenance Tech (B) 1st Shift Tue-Sat - Bonus, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!