Company: Shimano American Corporation
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Join, Work and Prosper at Shimano
We are offering New HIGHER competitive pay!
Indeed's Estimated Pay Do Not Represent Our New Higher Pay.
Shimano is hiring BIG TIME and looking to hire you! Our
Distribution Center in Ladson, SC, is hiring for various
In addition to higher competitive pay, we have exceptional Health,
Dental, Vision, Supplemental Health, Disability Insurance, Wellness
Program, 401k, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Tuition Assistance, Fully
Equip Onsite Gym and Rideshare Program!
The Material Handler is responsible for accurately transferring
products into and/or out of Distribution Center locations.
Load/unload trailers and containers; move product throughout the
facility with powered industrial equipment; and perform inventory
counts as required.
* Perform daily cycle counts.
* Unloading and separating cartons from containers and
* Match and verify product information accurately.
* Receive and put products away using all material handling
equipment (standup reach/propane sit-down/picking lifts
* Research product discrepancies.
* Perform task necessary for maintaining inventory accuracy.
* Lift up to 50lbs regularly.
* Assist in all aspects of the distribution center.
* Utilize speed and accuracy to perform duties as required.
* Work overtime as needed.
* 1 - 3 years' experience
* Experience utilizing the AS400/White Carousel system (will
* Forklift Certification (will train).
* Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, do
basic mathematics. Understand and respond to written and verbal
instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work
instructions, policies, etc.
* Organizing and facilitating daily workload.
* Problem solving skills.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must be a team player.
High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Approximately 100% of the time performing job duties is spent
indoors in a warehouse with limited heating or air
* The temperature of the work environment, when in the office, is
* The temperature of the work environment in the warehouse may
equal to the outside temperatures of the area.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee sometimes
works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to
the risk of electric shock.
* Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Frequently lift from overhead or below the waist
* Occasionally bend, twist, push, pull, climb, squat, crawl,
* Frequently reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stand and
walk; grasp with hands and fingers; and lift (up to 50 lbs.)
* Continuously sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools, or controls and key (i.e., computer, calculator,
Machines, Tools and Equipment
* Frequently use copier, fax, and 10-key calculator
* Continuously use writing instruments, computer and telephone
* Continuously use Standup reach, propane sit-down, and picking
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list
of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with
the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and
change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age,
color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Shimano American Corporation, Charleston , Material Handler, Professions , Ladson, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!