Information Security Analyst
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 16, 2022
INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Location: Charleston, SC with hybrid work schedule
The Information Security Analyst will help with security-related
projects and initiatives. The successful
candidate will monitor and analyze security events, learn about new
security tools, and take ownership of day-to-day security
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze and investigate events from Managed Security Provider,
Vendors, and internal tools.
- Document standard operating procedures matching day-to-day
Information Security operations.
- Create a roadmap and implementation plan to align with CIS
- Monitor emerging threats and potential impact to the
- Participate in new vulnerability detection and remediation
efforts across the enterprise.
- Assist in evaluating and deploying innovative
- Perform day-to-day analysis of logs to detect events that could
lead to incidents.
- Use threat intelligence to develop new detections and
- Development of key Information Security performance reports for
- Development/maturation of metrics and documentation for Cyber
Defense team systems and processes.
- Create Incident Response (IR) plans, IR playbooks and assist
with incident response activities.
- Respond swiftly and effectively to potential security
- Review and recommend system level patching for current
- Manage internal phishing and security awareness training
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or Computer Science
- Minimum 3-5 years of Information Security experience
- Be familiar with CIS Critical Security Controls or similar
- Familiarity with Anti-Virus, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, OSI
model and CIA triad
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX/Windows/PowerShell command
- Be familiar with Windows Active Directory and Group Policy
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- VMWare VCP
- Microsoft MCSA
Keywords: Job Juncture, Charleston , Information Security Analyst, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!