Maintenance Team Lead
Company: ITW Hartness
Posted on: January 16, 2022
* Lead a team of talented employees and cascade direction from the
department leadership team to meet organization goals and project
* Lead projects in coordination with the greater department and
provide guidance to the team based on customer/product
specifications to ensure proper adherence to standards.
* Operates with autonomy and collaborates within a team
* Teach, Mentor, and Coach less experienced team-members
* Drive continuous improvement by utilizing ITW 80/20 Tools to
streamline processes and procedures.
* Make daily scheduling adjustments to achieve weekly orders
* Capture and react to quality issues on the lines. Involve
Supervisors for any trends that are occurring.
* Monitor team productivity and attendance. Notify Supervisors of
* Watch for levels of inventory for respective department
requirements. Notify Supervisors of any gaps in supply.
* Develop training schedules, conduct training to new hires, track
progress and provide information to Supervisors.
* Maintain a clean and organized work area. Verify that all team
members are using proper PPE and following all safety procedures.
Participate in safety incident investigations when necessary..
* Participate in related team and/or task group meetings to ensure
the continuous improvement of processes, methods, productivity and
* Contribute to an environment in which all team members are
respected regardless of their individual differences and are
motivated to improve their individual and work area contributions
to achieve desired business results
Keywords: ITW Hartness, Charleston , Maintenance Team Lead, Professions , Lane, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!