Business System Analyst
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Business Systems AnalystColumbia, SC (partially remote!)12 month
contract w/ right to hire
CEI is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our national
healthcare client's team! In this role, you'll support the
Infrastructure Services Team and work with internal
Defines customer needs in technical and business contexts. Ensure
the proposed technical and business solutions meet the customer's
objectives for the work effort. Provide guidance with planning and
prioritization of business support-related activities.
- 30% Elicit and document user requirements to meet a business
objective. Identify and validate requirements and organize the
information into a logical document that is understood by the
customer and Information Systems.
- 25% Guide both technical and customer departments in the
development of the systems that support the business solution.
- 10% Facilitate the transfer of knowledge about the direction of
the business units to others who support them.
- 10% Ensure the accurate deployment of solutions through review
of problem logs, assisting with test plans and test matrices, and
other analysis activities.
- 10% Provide input on the business direction for system
- 10% Validate the business need for solutions to business
problems and process improvements.
- 5% Assist in the development and documentation of training
materials. Mentor or train less experienced staff.
- Decision Trees
- Client Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Azure Boards, ServiceNow, and SQL a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration,
or other job related or 4 years of job related work experience or 2
years of job related experience plus an associate's degree in
Computer Science, Business Administration or other job related
Required Work Experience:
- 4 years of IT business analysis experience.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree-in Computer Science,
Business Administration, or other job related field or 4 years of
job related experience with government business and/or BCBS
- Preferred Licenses and Certificates: Certified Business
Analysis Professional (CBAP), HIPAA, LOMA.
As a trusted technology partner, CEI delivers solutions that help
our customers transform their business and achieve meaningful
results. From strategy and custom application development through
application management - our technology and digital experience
services are tailored to meet each unique need of our customers.
Our staffing solutions bring specialized skills to complement our
customers' workforce and project requirements.
Keywords: CEI, Charleston , Business System Analyst, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!