Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join our team. Great
company, culture, and compensation.
The ideal candidate will be constantly assessing the systems in
place to ensure that they are both safe and operating efficiently.
This candidate will be comfortable managing a team and conducting
analysis in order to highlight areas for improvement. This
candidate should also be comfortable ensuring necessary utilities
are working correctly and possess strong organizational skills in
order to keep track of multiple projects at once.
Primary Responsibilities: Achieves maintenance operational
objectives by contributing information and recommendations to
strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans;
implementing production, productivity, quality, and
customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing
- Meets maintenance financial objectives by forecasting
requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides support to production by maintaining mechanical and/or
electrical systems in good working order to minimize downtime.
- Partnering with team members and cross-functional stakeholders
to identify, develop, and utilize textile characterization and
- Leverage forensic analysis tools to understand textile impact
on product failure and durability risk
- Accomplishes maintenance objectives by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations;
planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;
planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and
- Identifies needs, plans and executes upgrades to facilities and
machinery as required.
- Works closely with engineering team on capital projects for
new, modified or added equipment.
- Ensures appropriate safety measures are in place for a safe
- Shares best practices with other facilities and leaders
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions;
troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; ensuring
preventive maintenance performance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Implements Total Predictive Maintenance Programs -TPM
- Maintains an Asset Management program to capture data to
improve the overall machine efficiency through predictive
maintenance and continuous reductions in downtime.Education,
Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial, mechanical, or electrical
engineering or a 4-year technical degree in related discipline
- Must have at least 3 years of maintenance or maintenance
- Preference given to candidates with 3- 5 years of Engineering
experience in contract to order machine shop, prototype
fabrication, or a related field.Required Skills:
- Knowledge and compliance experience with environmental and
- Solid troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Proficient user in maintenance management systems
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication (written and verbal)
- Proven team building skills including facilitation and team
- Proven leadership skills
- Proven experience in Total Predictive Maintenance
Keywords: EmployBridge, Charleston , Maintenance Manager, Professions , Georgetown, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!