Posted on: August 7, 2022
CONREX is a leader in the Single-Family Rental industry, and we
believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are
seeking a Maintenance Dispatcher to join our team in Charleston, SC
. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dispatch scheduled work requests to the Maintenance
Technicians, and outside vendors.
- Our ideal candidate will be skilled in understanding customers
situations and translating them into requirements for dispatching
the right employee or vendor to fulfil the job required.
- Review work orders inputted by our tenants daily.
- Ensure we have all necessary information to assess the problem
and dispatch accordingly.
- Responsible for scheduling work orders which have been
submitted by tenants
- Follow up with the Maintenance Technicians and vendors to
ensure that scheduled tasks are completed on scheduled and on
- Responsible for making follow up calls with tenants after work
has been completed to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with Market Managers to ensure all technicians and vendors
follow the established procedures for corrective and preventive
maintenance. Minimum requirements include:
- 1+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Always maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in working with computers.
- Basic Technical knowledge about property management.
- Passion for serving as the customer advocate.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and operating in a fast-paced,
- Takes initiative and accountability. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Conrex, Charleston , Maintenance Dispatcher, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!