Company: Raycap Inc
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionRaycap, Inc. is currently recruiting for a entry
level Buyer for our Charleston, SC location. Under limited
supervision, this position supports the buying team on order
updates and status communications and complex planning and
procurement of various commodities using SAP. Primary Job
- Monitor, expedite and communicate order status updates in
support of production schedules and capital/MRO materials and
- Maintain SAP system data and its integrity.
- Interact with suppliers to ensure correct parts are delivered
on-time, at the quoted pricing and quantity.
- Evaluate and maintain the material requirements plan for
assigned commodities and ensure systems validity and integrity by
inputting and adjusting records according to company and/or
- Compile data, prepare and analyze reports as requested and
required by Purchasing Department and Manager.
- Assist in preparing quotes for new customer assembly builds and
- Generate and adjust purchase orders in support of ERP/MRP
requirements and effectively communicating areas of concern and
escalations to appropriate purchasing individuals, departments, and
- Attend meetings as needed to support cross functional team
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
- 3+ years' experience in a purchasing role.
- Must have working SAP experience in supply chain purchasing
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office; knowledge of
SAP and/or MRP based systems.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, good oral and written
- Ability to work in and be flexible in a fast-paced growth
- International exposure a plusWhy Choose Us? Raycap, Inc. has
decades of experience creating products that protect and support
the world's most valuable assets from power and lightning surges.
We focus on 5 Core Values of Customer Focus, Talent, Excellence,
Innovation and Integrity, and those values show in everything we
do. We also believe it is very important to invest in our
employees, and we are proud to offer:
- A very competitive benefit package
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off from day one
- 10 company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A generous 401(k) employer contribution Raycap is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status,
sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or
other protected status. We participate in E-verify for all
employment verifications.Drug-free workplace
Keywords: Raycap Inc, Charleston , Buyer I, Professions , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!