Business Systems Analyst Supply Chain Logistics (Remote)
Location: Mc Clellanville
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Family Group:Information TechnologyAre you ready to do
something remarkable? Ready to collaborate with an incredible team
to solve problems that improve people's lives? Meet Ingevity. At
Ingevity, we develop innovations that purify, protect and enhance
the world around us. Our products enable oil to flow better, crops
to grow fuller, roads to last longer and ensure that the air we all
breathe is cleaner.Our people come from all different backgrounds
and help reimagine new possibilities daily. We understand there is
no challenge too big and no contribution too small. We seek out new
ideas for tackling complex problems and celebrate achieving the
improbable. We value each person's unique talents and synergize
them to create meaningful impact and sustainable solutions for our
customers and our world.Bold. Energetic. Ingenious. Genuine. If
these qualities describe you, we'd love for you to join Ingevity!
How you will impact Ingevity:
- Provide proactive technology solution consulting to our Supply
Chain organizations and determine standard business applications
and components for business solutions.
- Support our business strategy by constructing and/or evolving
application roadmaps that drive the implementation, enhancement,
extension and retirement of global business applications.
- Approval of implementation blueprints and documentation.
- Assist in the discovery process, including insight into project
costs and timelines.
- Ensure end-to-end process integration across all business
- Serve as a guiding principle escalation point for application
- Ensure design continuity across Supply Chain
implementations.What you need to succeed:
- 7+ years' experience in SAP packaged solutions, with emphasis
on designing, configuring, implementing, and supporting SAP Supply
Chain solutions including GLM, YL, EHS, LBN and with specific
emphasis on EWM, IM and TM.
- Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Transportation
Management (TM), Global Label Management (GLM) and Yard Logistics
- Implementation Experience with material handling systems,
packaging configurations and how to integrate them to SAP EWM
- Complete understanding of Embedded EWM Inbound, Outbound,
Internal Warehouse Processes, RF integration, RF queue Management,
ITS mobile and custom screens
- Experience in Order Management, Freight Planning and Tendering,
Freight Execution and Monitoring and Freight Settlement.
- Cross functional understanding of production planning, quality
management and batch management
- This position is eligible for relocation assistance.
- This position is not eligible for employment visa sponsorship.
The successful candidate must not now, or in the future, require
sponsorship to work in the US.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, IT / Computer Science,
- Multiple full lifecycle implementations/upgrades. SAP
Certification (desired). Experience with SAP S/4 HANA highly
- ITIL Foundations experience and associated IT Service
Management tool experience (eg. Service Now or EasyVista).
- Prior global and/or regional, cross-functional capacity work
- Excellent problem solving, relationship building, and project
management skills. Proven ability to prioritize tasks, adhere to
project schedules and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills to support partnerships with the
business units in delivering innovative and cost-effective
solutions. Ability to communicate at all levels of the
- Ability to translate business requirements into
- Strong personal dedication to continuous business
- Ability to embrace changes and to deliver IT solutions in a
fast-changing Business/IT environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task effectively and
- Flexible and willing to take on new projects/roles and to
contribute to the team's success in a variety of capacities.
- Proven ability to prioritize and delegate tasks, adhere to
project schedules and meet deadlines.
- Core Competencies: Customer service orientation; teamwork and
collaboration; adaptability; initiative; analytical thinking.IND123
Ingevity is a company made up of extraordinary people of every
race, religion and background, all worthy of the same dignity. Our
differences are one of our great strengths. Join us in building a
culture of increasing diversity and respect - a culture where
everyone belongs. Ingevity is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Recruiting Agencies: Ingevity
does not accept unsolicited resumes and therefore, will not be
responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Ingevity, Charleston , Business Systems Analyst Supply Chain Logistics (Remote), Professions , Mc Clellanville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!