Validation Engineering Technician
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Validation Engineering Technician This role will belong to our
Research Development organization as well and provides a ton of
room for growth. We are looking for someone to drive cars, as well
as someone interested in the technical details and fault
tracing/technical details. This person will also be reporting
faults to the central team. Someone who has a high interest in cars
and the workings inside of them would be beneficial and desired.
This person is like the voice to the customer connecting to the car
and understanding WHY things may be wrong.
- Education/Required competence
- Higher education, College or University diploma with technical
education or equivalent from work experience. HMI design,
Interaction design etc.
- High interest in new technologies, applications, phones, smart
homes, electric cars, computers, Autonomous Driving etc.
- Be able to write comprehensive technical reports.
- Valid Driver's license.
- At least 5 years of driving.
- Clean driving record for 5 years (motor vehicle report)
- Desirable Attributes
- Trailer towing experience.
- Knowing of agile working methods.
- Able to travel out of state.
- Occasionally shift flexibility, i.e. work both morning and
- Interested in leading a team. Desired to make an impact.
- Customer focused.
- Positive, honest mindset. Resumes can also be emailed directly
to me at email@example.com.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Charleston , Validation Engineering Technician, Professions , Ridgeville, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!