Electrician with Sack Company
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description of Tasks:
- Read plans, specifications, shop drawings, and implement the
design in the field.
- Extensive conduit installation, from PVC to rigid, -" to
- Hardware installation for device and conduit support
- Wiring pulling, line voltage, communication and security
- Termination of devices and equipment
- Installation of building automation system and components
Position Requirements: Education/Experience: Minimum high school
diploma/GED and two years of experience in the electrical field
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: Journeyman Electrical Certificate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong working knowledge of job
site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific
safety orientation. Must have a good understanding of the National
Electric Codes. High standard of integrity and professionalism.
Working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
We have a huge back log and would love for anyone to join our team
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay (As Opposed To Bi-Weekly)
Apply On Ladder:
Keywords: Ladder, Charleston , Electrician with Sack Company, Professions , Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!