Company: Kettler Enterprises, Inc
Location: North Charleston
Posted on: January 26, 2023
KETTLER currently has an opening for a Maintenance Technician at
Waverly Place Apartments, located in North Charleston, SC. If you
have a good work ethic, a passion for helping people, and want an
opportunity to learn and grow, KETTLER is the place for you.The
Maintenance Technician, under the direction of the Maintenance
Manager, is responsible for general maintenance, repairs in
apartments and buildings, and responding to service requests of
residents.Pay rate: $20-$23/hour.
- Handle multiple residential service requests daily.
- Responding to resident requests for maintenance and service
within the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing and appliance repair
by troubleshooting the problem and taking appropriate action to
repair and/or restore service within the quality and time standards
established by the organization; escalates problem to supervisor or
outside contractor as necessary.
- Participating in all maintenance projects.
- Prepare vacant units for market ready status through turn-over
repairs and improvements.
- Preventive maintenance repair on all systems at the
- Performing general repair of property grounds, apartments, and
- Demonstrating customer services skills by treating residents
and others with respect, answering resident questions, responding
sensitively to complaints about maintenance services, and
completing assigned work orders with efficiency and urgency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- EPA/CFC Type I & II certifications preferred - Must obtain
within 90 days from date of hire.
- 1 year of apartment, hotel, or facilities maintenance
experience with intermediate knowledge of appliance, electrical,
and plumbing repair.
- Valid Drivers License and must live within 30 minutes of the
- Outstanding customer service and focus on providing residents
with timely and accurate responses.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hours emergency
maintenance; including nights and weekends on a rotational
- Must have personal/reliable transportation to get to work in
order to respond to on-call emergencies as they occur.
- Must carry a cell phone as required for on-call
- Ability to use a computer.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to walk the grounds and apartments, ascend stairs
around the property, lift 60 lbs., climb ladders over 10 feet, and
perform other general physical activities.ID: 2023-5649 Street:
1900 Waverly Place Lane
Keywords: Kettler Enterprises, Inc, Charleston , Maintenance Technician, Professions , North Charleston, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!